The Barcelona at this point realizes that the eligibility

Темата съдържа 0 отговори, има 1 участник и беше последно редактирана от Профилна снимка на Rshop2018 Rshop2018 на преди 2 месеца, 3 седмици.

• Автор
    Публикации
    Профилна снимка на Rshop2018 Rshop2018 
    Participant
    • Теми: 6
    • Отговори: 0
    • Теми и отговори общо: 6

http://xata.org.ua/ow_userfiles/plugins/base/36-mmotank-FIFA.jpg

In reality, the attacker of the Giallorossi group is landed in the area by Pique. 2 to 0. The Barcelona at this point realizes that the eligibility could visit Rome that is only a goal away from achieving that objective.

The Catalan group, however, is in the mercy of Rome that has put the game perfectly FIFA Mobile Coins cannot do anything but continue and hope that the game finishes. At minute 81 Kostas Manolas CB 84 threw the ball tight within the Barca place, in a corner. It is a goal! The pleasure explodes from the Giallorossi stadium and even if the game isn’t completed yet, Rome knows it has the qualification in its pocket. Barcelona is definitely beaten and Roma deservedly advances to the next stage.I found my striker

PAC: He’s just one of those players with higher acceleration and a decent sprint speed. I played with a couple of matches with him around the foundation and then hit the hunter , which attracted him into 98 acc and 88 sprint pace. Felt pretty quickly after that. No complaints at all.

SHO: I did not really expect him to score a whole lot, but he scored 6 goals in 10 Div 1 game. After using Hunter, you will discover that his finish from the box is very clinical. Long strikes were decent as I discovered most of them either hit the rod were rescued by Tier 1 goalkeepers.

PAS: Ridiculous. 98 Passing is no denying and is actually felt in the game. Cunning balls occur with such precision and class. He enables you to take your time with the sport because of the type of player he is. Deadly on fracture, when thrown through a pass or pushed, I found my striker.

DRI: World class. Initial touch of a god. With this card you need not rush. He can pass by the top midfielders with a few ball rolls or merely a twist twist. His base dribbling stat is 91, but combine that with 98 agility and balance and he is pretty much the demigod.

DEF: He has intercepted so much which you are able to see that your opponent Buy FIFA 19 Coins has a nervous breakdown during the game. Such a fantastic positioning is all of the time and his ability to trace is phenomenal. He’s 5’9, so it’s a bit too much to ask him to win headers, but he’ll let you can control the midfield.

PHY: 90 physically. Power is literally the only real con with this map. He’s occasionally bullied if a player like Prime Viera is on your ass. The defenders were usually not able to stay up with himto direct a physical fight. 99 stamina and 91 aggression is only a blessing. Can turn off strikes like a monster.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Трябва да влезете в профила си, за да отговорите в темата.

Контакти

Ако имате каквито и да е било въпроси, не се колебайте да ни пишете. Ще ви отговорим при първа възможност.

Sending

e46 Bulgaria

или

или    

Forgot your details?